Website Thomas Honda
1920 Bedford St, Johnstown, PA 15904
Thomas Team Honda is seeking a Finance and Insurance Manager Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
The Finance & Insurance Business Manager is responsible for producing additional revenue for the dealership by selling finance and insurance programs and auxiliary products to new and used – car and truck customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell financing to customers.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with several finance sources and manufactures.
- Submit paperwork to obtain approval from finance sources on all finance deals.
- Set up and maintain an adequate program that will ensure a 95 to 100% turnover ratio to the Finance & Insurance department.
- Instruct salespeople in the methods of selling financing.
- Work with the Sales Managers to secure a reasonable profit from every sale.
- Set up finance forecasting in conjunction with the sales department forecasting to achieve a desired percent of penetration and income.
- Attend managers’ meetings.
- Seek insurance companies for insurance paper.
- Maintain insurance files.
- Acquire sales license.
- Prepare monthly reports on finance penetration.
- Check all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc.
- Handle all rate quotations.
- Carry responsibility for finance and insurance fees and their collection.
- Establish and meet monthly objectives.
- Responsible for keeping immediate work area clean, free of trash and hazards, as well as ensuring the entire facility is orderly, clean and free of hazards.
Qualifications: High school diploma or the equivalent. Degree or commensurate experience in finance preferred. Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures preferred. Computer knowledge required. Professional personal appearance. Excellent communication skills.
Working Conditions: Will work at a desk in an office setting. Will work with a Video Display Terminal for most of the shift. Will be trained in the use of applicable dealership computer systems. May be required to leave the dealership occasionally to contact finance sources.