Website Thomas Honda
1920 Bedford St, Johnstown, PA 15904
Our company is expanding and people are the key to growth. Thomas Team Honda is looking for talented professionals to join our Sales Consultant team. We pride ourselves on being a negotiation free business that focuses on the customer experience. Our staff is non-commission based with flexible scheduling.
With sales volume on the rise, we are in need of energetic, passionate and highly motivated sales consultants. Successful candidates will be directly responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction standards are met and producing at a acceptable volume level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote him/her self to guaranteeing satisfaction to customers.
- Follow the Thomas Process on each customer opportunity.
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate new vehicles (includes test drives).
- Deliver new vehicles to customers. This process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Attend sales meetings.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories, and their benefits to customers.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times when dealing with customers.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
- Inform Sales Manager of daily activity.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of the technological changes of the product.
- Know and understand equity and values, and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Introduce customers to the service department and body shop personnel to emphasize to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealership’s service and repair operations.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local laws that govern retail auto sales.
- Responsible for keeping the immediate work area clean, free of trash and free of hazards, as well as ensuring the entire facility is orderly, clean and free of hazards.
Qualifications: Ability to read and comprehend instructions and good computer skills. Valid in-state driver’s license and clean driving record. Professional personal appearance. Excellent communication skills.
Working Conditions: Will stand and move throughout the dealership facility (lot, showroom, service department, offices) for most of the shift. Will spend time outdoors showing vehicles to prospective customers and to drive vehicles in traffic during test drives.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the dealership reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, or technological developments).
- As part of our very competitive compensation package, we provide excellent employee benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Coverage (Short and Long Term Disability)
- 401K Plan with a company match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
Resumes accepted online only – no paper resumes will be accepted.
All applications are held in strict confidence.
Thomas Automotive Family is an Equal Opportunity Employer