Website Thomas Hyundai / Subaru
10325 Mount Savage Rd NW Cumberland, MD 21502
Family owned and operated for over 100 years. We are a family owned and orientated business offering up front pricing. Thomas Hyundai-Subaru is looking for a proven leader and take-charge individual to drive our business and lead our team.
We are looking for a Sales Manager who is energetic, passionate, highly motivated and ready to guide a successful sales team. With sales volume on the rise, we need a leader with a proven track record of exceptional customer service, sales skills and training abilities
Successful candidate must be able to train, lead, manage and motivate a professional sales team, increase sales, GP and market share. Must have excellent closing and desking ability. Good CSI a must. Prior New/Used Sales management experience required.
The prime candidate will operate at the highest level of integrity, have a proven track record in both sales volume and CSI and believe that success lies in a quality team. We’re very interested in your growth potential, to the GSM and GM level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer focused
- Automotive sales management experience with extensive sales background
- Proven record of success
- Ability to train, develop and motivate a professional sales staff.
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Must have excellent closing and desking skills.
- Strong appraisal skills
- Inventory management experience
- New and used vehicle experience
- Goal and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to help others
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Ability to make difficult decisions quickly and accurately
- Ability to rise in stressful situations without buckling under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Know and understand the federal, state and local laws that govern retail auto sales.
Qualifications: This position requires at least 3 years experience in high volume operations. We require superior computer skills, and previous job experience. The candidate will need a proven track record in the automotive retail industry, excellent business skills, successful background in F&I management, and solid supervisory experience. Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Valid in-state driver’s license. Professional personal appearance. Excellent communication skills. Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
Working Conditions: Will stand and move throughout the dealership facility (lot, showroom, service department, offices) for most of the shift. Will spend time outdoors showing vehicles to prospective customers and to drive vehicles in traffic during test drives. Evening, holiday and weekend work hours will be required.
Note: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the dealership reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, or technological developments).
As part of our very competitive compensation package, we provide excellent employee benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Coverage (Short and Long Term Disability)
- 401K Plan with a company match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
Resumes accepted online only – no paper resumes will be accepted.
All applications are held in strict confidence.
Thomas Automotive Family is an Equal Opportunity Employer